Manager Customer Care & Support (m/f/d)
Join a company with success and be a vital part of Vega Salmon, an international premium producer of high-quality salmon products for the international consumer. We export to more than 30 countries and have a revenue of 150 million euros per year and has +/600 colleagues. Enhance your career at Vega as our new CC&S Manager, a challenging role with a high touch of international characteristics, fast-track tasks and get your finger on the pulse of our commercial activities. Become a part of our team in Handewitt, leading our Customer Care & Support team!
- Managing the Customer Care & Support team of 9 highly dedicated colleagues, coordinating and controlling our sales process at our production facility in Handewitt, Germany and one employee in our head quarter in Kolding, Denmark
- Be the interlink between Operation, Planning, and Sales
- Take part of developing our internal sales process, for a more efficient and bullet-proof system • Control and coordinate daily business and order processing
- Updating and maintaining customer data, claims, order flow, etc.
- Be a part of daily operational tasks with own customer responsibilities
- Coordination and transport booking hereof
- Project management and coordination
- Deputy planning and processing of import and export documentation
- Support the commercial organization to achieve our goals
- Securing a high customer satisfaction
Your professional qualification:
As a person, you are well liked and you reach your targets as a Leader by motivating your Team as a Role model being openminded, caring and you contribute to a joyful professional atmosphere.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, materials management or comparable training or experience.
- Several years of management experience and in-depth knowledge in sales, ideally in the food industry, but senior experience within customer service, people management and coordination are key
- Strong communication skills and organizational knowledge and diplomacy • Confident handling of Microsoft Office, ideally experience with Navision (Business Central 14) • Hands on mentality, commitment, and quick perception
- High level of sense of urgency
- The desire to proactively develop, grow and be part of a strong dedicated international team • Professional English language skills, further language skills are advantageous
- A modern workplace in a motivated international team
- A complex and vital role and responsible area, that requires people skills and solid coordination abilities
- Salary according to qualifications
- Individual training opportunities and grow potentials
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive social benefits (Edenred Shopping Card)
At Vega we care of each other and offers Massage during working hours, joint staff breakfast every Friday, free soft drinks, and fresh fruit. Socially we have regular company parties and fun events.
For further information, please call FoodCarer.dk, Christian Saabye Simonsen tlf. 0045 51306866. and email your CV and application in English stating your motivation to CSS@FoodCareer.dk All candidates can be sure of absolute discretion. Send your application today as we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis closing the position asap.
Please visit our company website and learn more about Vega at http://www.vega-salmon.dk.