Do you have a good track record in Supply Chain Management, and do you find your motivation within optimizing the Supply Chain? and at the same time managing the purchases of all non-raw materials? Then join this new established position in a highly successful international company.
At Vega Salmon you will be leading your team and be a part of the Leadership Team. You will get the opportunity forming this new role in corporation with your COO and colleagues. Your initiatives will ensure that Vega Salmon increases competitive advantages in the market of highly processed salmon products to customers and consumers all over the world. A tailormade onboarding program will help you into your job.
The position is referring to the Chief Operating Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the corporate supply chain and valuestream.
- Implement new effective and efficient processes and optimization initiatives in the supply chain
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers of non-raw materials
- Leading, inspiring and developing your team of 5 in the office and 16-20 clue collar in the warehouse, depending on season.
- Support colleagues across the production plant
- Following up on process costs
Results & Deliveries
- Lower working capital in the supply chain
- Cost optimization through annual agreement and framework agreements with suppliers
- Create an integrated supply chain with optimized processes.
Location and Travelling
- Flexible place of residence within daily driving range to the Plant in Handewitt, Germany
- Visits at preferred suppliers and relevant trade fairs
The culture is multinational with English as the company language. The leadership style is modern, respectful, direct, unformal and with a good sense of humor. Improvements are typically found in dialogue by talking with colleagues and partners. We work together and base our corporation on trust.
You have professional experience and have worked with Supply Chain Management in several years and maybe with purchasing of supplies to the production, as well. You work in a structured manner with a good overview and with the ability to find improvements externally with your suppliers and internally across the production site. You can read and write in English, and you are able to speak English.
As a person, you are a team player, a well-liked leader. You are a fast learner, analytic and you are fact based in your decision making. You are motivating in your behavior and communication. A getting things done person and you have a good sense of humor.
Further info www.Vega-salmon.dk Please contact FoodCareer.dk, Christian Saabye Simonsen mobil 0045 5130 6866 for further information or questions. We kindly ask you to apply using the below link
All candidates will be treated with discretion. As we are calling in for interviews on an ongoing basis, we kindly ask you to send your CV today by clicking the button "Apply online".
Vega Salmon is one of the largest fish processors in Europe with more than 400 employees. We, at Vega Salmon, continuously work with our suppliers to secure a strong partnership and to reduce the environmental impact. Vega Salmon is an international company with customers all over the world and a company that constantly finds new ways to develop the business