Are you motivated working in a Danish owned company with successful business in more than 80 countries globally? The future is bright, now investing in a new high-end Innovations Center alongside major investments in productions sites. KMC aims to exploit the mega potential in the ambitious “Ingredients Tomorrow” strategy plan, and we invite you to join us!
KMC is owned by Danish potato producers and produces potato-based ingredients. Being owned by the producers ensures a long-term competitive advantage of controlling the full Supply Chain of raw material, from field to product.
You will become a vital part of the Global Technical Sales Team, helping food manufacturers achieving better food products using KMC plant-based ingredients to existing and new customers in the Middle East region including India and Pakistan. KMC is a market-leading supplier of potato-based ingredients to global food industry and sells to more than 80 countries.
KMC has a very high knowledge base to support you and you will join a company of highly dedicated and skilled colleagues, making your work life inspiring, fun, and aspirational.
The position is reporting to the Director of Technical Sales.
- Develop existing customers applications and recipes.
- Identify and approach new projects together with the Sales Managers.
- Create and maintain contact with customers´ technical key personnel and decision takers.
- Identify projects and solutions, conclude on tests and trials and present to customers.
- Training and education of customers and agents/distributors.
- Hosting your customers and distributors visits in Denmark.
- You will contribute to the ambitious business plan within your line of responsibilities that supports the Ingredients Tomorrow strategy plan.
- Deliver on agreed targets and projects.
- Increase organic sales growth among existing customers by substituting traditional ingredients with KMC ingredients.
Location and travelling
- Flexible residence within driving distance of the HQ office in Brande.
- Flexible meeting times ensuring work life balance.
- 60 days travelling in Middle East Countries, India, and Pakistan.
You have hands on experience working with food Ingredients and food Applications.
Your insights are obtained by working with Product Development and or Technical Sales within food ingredients and food application. You like to challenge and improve applications.
The ideal candidate has a solid theoretical platform and a 5 year+ track record from a similar position. You are strongly motivated to be part of the Team and contribute with your insights to KMC´s future growth.
You as a person:
Your work style is structured with an eye for the detail, and you get to finish the tasks and projects. You have a commercial understanding, and you are ambitious on behalf of your company, your customer, and yourself. You include your colleagues' knowledge and ensure progress in projects with your good collaboration skills. It must be fun on the job, and you contribute with humor and a positive attitude.
Please contact FoodCareer.dk Christian Saabye Simonsen mobile +45 5130 6866 for questions and send your motivated application + CV using the link below. All applicants are treated with discretion. Interviews are called on an ongoing basis for employment as soon as possible.